The platform is a worldwide sales, marketing and services organization on the cutting edge of the digital advertising industry which empowers advertisers around the world to reach their maximum potential through paid search engine marketing (SEM) on the company's Advertising network.
We are seeking for an Account Coordinator to support our advertising product. The individual in this role will support Account Managers and Account Executives by triaging, assigning and resolving ticket requests received through internal stakeholders, serving as a point of contact to resolve client and stakeholder escalations. The Account Coordinator will build trusted-advisor status with their account team and clients through flawless data-driven solutions including: report creation and tactical execution / implementation of search optimizations and feature adoption.
This position is focused on results, works collaboratively to solve problems, and is committed to maintaining a first-class experience by working to maintain compliance & quality. Success measures include decision in quality and accuracy, and performance to SLA.
• Serve as an inter-team point of contact for escalations from internal teams, track all requests using a ticketing system and work closely with stakeholders to troubleshoot and resolve issues
• Collaborate with support engineers, sales teams and internal partners to gather escalation information and client/business impact as needed
• Communicate high priority escalations with business and development teams for timely resolution and accurate response
• Effectively follow process and guidelines
• Quickly and professionally resolve client issues
• Review account health and provide proactive search optimizations
• Coordinate with team members to manage daily team workload and schedules
• Help foster innovation in tools and processes to make the team more effective and efficient
• Readiness and capability to learn search engine marketing
• Fluent Dutch (native level) and English
• Problem solver and multitasker
• Collaborative teammate who can build successful team relationships with partners
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Flexible and able to quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
• Positive and creative ‘can do’ attitude with a strong work ethic
• Self-motivated and willing to contribute ideas
• Fluency in English and another language
• Fluency in Dutch
• Experienced using Excel to analyse information, including data manipulation, V-Lookups, creating and using pivot tables, and data analysis
• 6months+ digital media experience