Market available: Arabic, Burmese, Chinese-Cantonese, CIS, Danish, Finnish, French, Kurdish, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Maghreb, Norwegian, Persian, Thai, Turkish.
As a Community Operation Analyst you will be working through Cpl/Covalen onsite one of the biggest social media companies in the world.
*Candidates in this position must be able to deal with extreme, graphic and sensitive content*
You as part of a team will review content, which have been flagged for being in violation with the company’s policies. It will be your job to review and analyse flagged content and decide whether to remove it from the social media platform.
What will you do?
· Become and remain knowledgeable about client’s products and community standards.
· Make well balanced decisions and personally driven to be an effective advocate for our community.
· Display a strong bias to doing what’s right.
· Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on client’s platform.
· Support and reports of potentially abusive content.
· Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community.
· Recognise trends and patterns and escalate issues outside the company policy to the global team.
What do you need to have?
· Fluent in ONE LANGUAGE listed above and English.
· Cultural understanding of the market.
· Experience in working in an office environment is preferable.
· Passion for ensuring a positive, safe user experience.
· Flexible in working in a faced paced environment with different projects to work on.
· Ability to learn new information in a short period of time.
· Eligible to work in Ireland full time (European citizenship, Stamp 4, Stamp 1g)
What BENEFITS will you get?
· Free canteen onsite in client site during shift hours
· Health Care
· Extensive Training & Development
· Free access to Covalen Group Scheme website
· Free access to Covalen 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
· Free access to Covalen’s Wellness Programme
· Covalen’s Tax Saver Scheme
· Covalen’s Bike to Work Scheme
· Salary: €27.000 a year (Monthly pay)
· Location: Sandyford - (D18).
· Hours: 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Sunday (including Bank Holidays).
· Day/Evening shift
· Contract Type: Permanent
How can I help you?
· Send your CV to email@example.com
· I like giving support to all my candidates, so I'll guide you through the entire process.
· Preparing your CV and interview.
· LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/greta-massironi-a6b049b3/?locale=en_US