Our client are currently seeking a Multi-Lingual Customer Care Specialist with the ability to speak English, Dutch & preferably a third language, for their European head office, in Dundalk. Co Louth
Summary of Position: Provide efficient and effective customer service via all channels that reflects Radio Systems Corp values to increase customer loyalty and enhance revenue.
• Answer inbound Phone Calls/Emails/Faxes/Chats/Letters/Reviews from consumers inquiring about our products or services.
• Being GDPR compliant in all contacts with Customers.
• Follow policies and procedures to ensure quality and consistency throughout the Service Centre.
• Generate revenue through opportunity sales via Order placement.
• Document all contacts in CRM software (Salesforce), verifying customer contact information, place of purchase, product line, product, reason for call and resolution.
• Provide excellent customer service through consulting with and offering the best solution to solve the customer’s problem constantly meeting and exceeding customer care standards.
• Provide support to other departments with languages skills when required.
• Any other general requirements requested by the company.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Computer skills including windows and internet navigating.
• Excellent people and problem-solving skills.
• Must have Leaving Cert or Countries equivalent.
• One plus year of experience desirable but not essential.
• Languages required - English, French & either German, Spanish or a Scandinavian language.
The successful candidate will be working in the European head office, in Dundalk. Co Louth. Currently this position is currently remote due to COVID-19 & 3-5 days per week will be required in the office as and when restrictions allow.