My client immediately need to hire a Senior Network Architect ideally with a CCIE Certification .The role of the technical architect is to perform at the highest level within their technical discipline and to become a trusted service partner to the largest customers. The Technical Architect will, feed into the innovative design of new and existing solution and improve the quality of design and implementation processes.
Technical Architects are in charge of effectively designing and reviewing in-life or new network requirements and capabilities for their assigned customers. They are responsible for validating high-level design plans for optimal network implementation. Technical architects must be organised individuals that pay strong attention to detail to prevent network issues and incompatibility.
Additionally, Technical Architects verify network integrity by coordinating the installation and proper maintenance of hardware and software tools. They provide expert technical support and guidance for complex UC, Datacentre, Enterprise Networks and Security problems. A key function of the role is to manage customer expectations by defining strict standards and ensuring these are followed as well as implementing new technologies and monitoring performance based on specified requirements. Technical Architects also determine the optimium architecture required to meet the customers network requirements.
- Min 10yrs experience with Cisco Expert level certifications or equivalent e.g. CCIE, CCDA etc. Multiple qualifications a distinct advantage.
- Industry Background in Telco, ICT and Consulting
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the working and operation of MBGP, MPLS VPNs, L3 VPN’s, VPLS, L2 tunnels over MPLS, Traffic Engineering, QOS and Inter AS VPN’s.
- Verbal & Written skill and ability articulate complex technical ideas to technical and non technical audiences
- Enterprise Architecture qualifications of benefit.
- Strong Unix/Linux skills and the ability to script in Python, Perl, shell, C or C++ is desirable
There is NO sponsorship provided you must hold a EU passport or a Stamp 4 Visa