Build strong relationships across the network infrastructure team & partner community to ensure that the solution delivered meets the required business value. You will also act as the technical authority and escalation point for all network issues on the project.
- Serving as a key member of the project Infrastructure team supporting the network migration program.
- Participate in the design and vetting of best in breed LAN/WAN infrastructure design for the new production environment.
- Partner with corporate teams and external vendors supporting the migration effort from the current on-premise compute environment to the new public/private cloud-first delivery model
- Providing expertise for all aspects of LAN/WAN design including but not limited to local area networks (switches, routers, peripherals), Windows Active Directory , Global WAN interconnectivity (SDWAN, MPLS, etc.) and cloud first initiatives (Microsoft Azure, Google GCP, Private Cloud DCs etc.)
- Create and implement network migration strategy
- Plan, lead and deliver the network migration tasks following the change management processes.
- Develop and implement technical blueprints for new design.
- Operational experience of working in a complex global cloud computing production network
- Experience working closely with diverse infrastructure teams designing and implementing critical network infrastructure.
- Strong networking project leadership skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple deadlines, maintain running documentation, and execute cross functional plan to build initiatives supporting the overall cloud infrastructure team.
- Manage assigned projects to deliver services in accordance with established objectives and technical requirements in a timely and responsive manner
- Solid Microsoft Azure foundation including operational experience with regards to IaaS, PaaS,
- Experience with deploying and managing networks in an Azure & AWS SaaS/Cloud environment. Google and Oracle desirable.
- Hands-on experience in network design, engineering, monitoring, circuit provisioning, vendor management and troubleshooting.
If you believe you have the above experience and are interested in hearing more, then reach out to Killian O’Callaghan @Cpl Cork on 021 4944867 for a confidential conversation.