· Provide technical support of networking infrastructure for external clients
· Lead and plan initiatives to deploy project work (transformation, decommission, installation) with focus on LAN/WAN/Load balancing/Wireless area
· Upkeep of the infrastructure including the scheduling of changes, software upgrades, or configuration and incident management
· Design, configure, and support the network infrastructure implementation
· Facilitate refresh of network security devices with a focus on capacity, manageability, and security of new and existing security infrastructure
· Develop automated scripts (bash, Python, Perl etc.) or tools to reduce time spent on repeating changes
· 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
· Experience with LAN/WAN/Load balancing/Wireless area
· Experience with devices from various vendors (e.g. Cisco, F5, Netscaler, Checkpoint, HP etc.)
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Fluent English
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
For more information contact me at email@example.com
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.