M and E Engineering Assistant
CPL have partnered with Northern Ireland Civil Service (NICS) to recruit for a M and E Engineering Assistant (PTO Grade) to join their team on a temporary contract of 12 months, with possibility of extension.
· Pay Rate - £14.92 per/hr
· Location – Belfast
· Benefits – 37 days holiday per annum
· Hours – 37 hours per week
Responsibilities will include:
The TW will report to a Higher Professional & Technical Officer (HPTO) within Property Services Division, in the provision of electrical building services minor works projects and maintenance works to Government Departments, Agencies and the wider public sector.
The TW will work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team in a variety of activities including:
· Design and implementation of the electrical building services in a wide range works, projects.
· Advising clients on a variety of building services related issues.
· Operation and maintenance of infrastructure/assets.
· Liaising with other professional and technical staff in the division and clients to effectively maintain the clients’ property estate to ensure satisfactory use and value for money.
· Compliance with all statutory, health and safety, policy, good practice requirements and associated guidance.
· Compliance with public sector procurement policy.
· ONC / OND Electrical Engineering or equivalent
· 1 years’ experience in design of electrical engineering services typically found in buildings
· HNC / HND Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
· 2 years’ experience in design of electrical engineering services typically found in buildings.
Access to a form of transport will be required in order to fulfil the responsibilities of this post.
Travel throughout Northern Ireland will be required, and travel nationally and internationally may also be required on a regular basis.
For further details please apply directly below or contact Anne-Marie Erhalim directly [email protected]
If successful you will be required to complete a criminal record check through Access NI, having a criminal conviction will not necessarily exclude you from this process. Cpl have a policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders, for a copy of this policy please email [email protected]
Cpl is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds. We recognise that a diverse and inclusive workplace will better our relationships and services with our clients, our candidates, our communities, and one another. Be You, Be Kind, Be Proud