The client provides a social media platform to capture fun and happy moments of our lives. They are one of the most downloaded apps in the world. Now, they are launching a new EMEA office to expand their business.
- Conduct quality assessment work by ensuring and evaluating the quality delivery of the content reviewed in European markets.
- Conduct root cause data analysis and summary.
- Provide QA reports to content quality centre team members, and act as liaison with them to ensure consistent quality measurements throughout the operation.
- Work closely with Local Operations and Safety teams, and act as escalation point of contact for policy related questions, issues and solutions.
- Conduct coaching and calibration sessions to the Content Moderation teams across the Europe to ensure that operational policies and processes are being applied consistently.
- Enhance moderation policy and community safety continuously.
- Deep understanding of European online safety, privacy, and expression issues.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Proven track record of working with co-workers across different countries is preferable but not required.
Stating date: TBC
If you are interested in the role, please email at Sukjeon.firstname.lastname@example.org