Cpl Global Talent is recruiting for a passionate and empathetic person who is fluent in Danish / Norwegian / Swedish and has a proven track record of going the extra mile for customers.
You will be working for a software and web development company based in Dublin, Ireland that helps creators and small companies build a beautiful, professional and functional website presence so that they can manage and grow their businesses.
You will be joining their growing team of Customer Care Experts in Dublin, Ireland working in a hybrid model of working in their office or fully remote (WFH) from the comfort of your lovely and relaxing home office.
What is the Job?
As our Customer Support Wizard, you will be the #1 go-to person for product queries and technical problems for people using the platform. You will guide and inspire people on their journey to creating a website that best represents them by teaching them all the cool tools and features that the platform has to offer!
Every day you will...
- Provide users with technical solutions over the phone, e-mail, and chat regarding their website creation
- Analyse user behaviour, content suitability and relevance to determine their effect on user satisfaction
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships and satisfaction
- Provide feedback and suggest actions on how to improve the user experience
- Work with all other departments and product teams, and liaise with them about user needs
To thrive in this role, you must...
- Be able to fluently read, write, speak and comprehend the English language and one of the required languages at a C2 / Native level fluency: Danish, or Norwegian, or Swedish
- Listen to people and be open to new ideas
- Have a desire to make customers happier by interacting with you
- Think outside the box when faced with customers problems
- Be able to express an idea or thought in a clear way
Why apply to this role you ask? Well...
- Permanent contract with an excellent Negotiable Competitive Salary (Please state your salary expectations clearly)
- Career Growth and Progression opportunities
- A friendly, relaxed, and unique office located in Grand Canal Docks that we can go back to when the world is back to normal.
- Fun facilities and amenities - pool tables, yoga and gym rooms, etc.
- Free lunch, snacks, and beverages
- Fully paid training on systems and tools
- Self-development opportunities
- Paid holidays, sick days, and training sessions
- Healthcare services from day one
- Pension contributions and Share options
If you are interested in hearing more about the roles and meet the requirements please apply below!
About Cpl Global Talent
Cpl Global Talent is a specialised language recruitment division within Cpl Recruitment Ireland. We are a team of multilingual sourcing specialists with over 15 years of experience in recruiting for roles with language requirements. We work across multiple industries, in 52 different markets and our recruiters have a deep cultural understanding of each candidate and client's individual needs