The company is located in Dublin, Ireland, and is one of the world’s tech giants corporations seeking a Norwegian-speaking Ad Reviewer moderator Agent. This working position is one of the most important and valuable since you will be responsible for helping to improve the quality and safety of the online content. Also, your motivation and hard work will enhance machine learning for evaluating Nordic-language ads.
Your daily basis will consist of attending the morning huddles, reviewing user profiles, analyzing, investigating, escalating, and resolving issues. Also, you will monitor for potential violating sensitive content policies to enhance ad quality and promote a safe user experience in different languages: Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Lithuanian, Latvian, Norwegian, and Estonian.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Learn, understand, and remain up to date with client policies guidelines; resolve inquires according to defined.
- Fulfill base productivity and quality requirements
- Investigate and resolve issues regarding content that is reported for account support and/or safety; flag for action, and resolve within agreed-upon turnaround times and standards of quality
- Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy, and accuracy policies and procedures
- In the context of this role, individuals will be exposed to potentially disturbing content and will need a level of resilience and maturity. The company cares for its employees’ well-being and provides necessary weekly support to execute the responsibilities of their roles.
- Fluency in the Norwegian language (and English)
- Strong attention to detail to ensure the quality of work
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn
- Technological skills
- Experience in a professional work environment (Recent graduates welcome)
- Working for an international enterprise company (Pension, overtime, health insurance, EAP, tax saver, cycle to work).
- Great training
- Company social events with fantastic colleges all over the world
- Opportunities for career progression
- Flexible to work in a 24/7 environment
- Contract: Full-time role 40 hours per week, 12 months contract (with a view to extension)
Apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com or click the Apply Now! Also, if you have any questions regarding the working position, I am more than happy to help you.