I am looking to speak to a creative and ambitious Norwegian speaking content writer. My client is a cloud-based web development company based in Dublin City Center.
This role will suit to a professional that is confident, looking for a challenge and a career progression opportunities.
Fun environment, full training on the products and competitive pay/benefits are on offer.
The job and responsibilities
• Localize text from English to Norwegian in the company's tone and voice.
• Understand how to apply the essence of the company's language.
• Manage the localization of content in Norwegian
• Collaborate with other internal stakeholders to produce quality content and identify documentation requirements.
• Analyze content suitability and user satisfaction.
Who are you
- A confident communicator fluent in English and Norwegian
- With a minimum of 1 year plus of experience in content, technical, or product writing
- You’re passionate about writing and localizing content to support users in their journey and are able to translate complex information into user-friendly text.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Salary (To be discussed) and permanent contract
- Healthcare from day one
- Paid holidays
- Self-development opportunities
- Paid sick days
- Share options
- Amazing facilities with pool table, view on the canal, yoga/gym room...
- Free lunch
- Free snacks, coffee, tea
- Brand New office on the Docks and great work environment (Working from home at the moment due to C19)
This company offers full training and excellent career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in moving to this exciting opportunity, please send your CV through the link provided.