I am looking to speak to Norwegian speaking customer service professionals who have interest in Insurance, or life or pensions schemes.
This is an opportunity to work for one of the leading companies in the industry!
Are you passionate about customer service and have already worked in a customer facing role previously? Then I want to hear from you!
What's on offer
You can expect to work in a hybrid manner with time spent working in the office and at home. We believe that work/life balance offers benefits for customers as well as ensuring that you can balance a successful career with your life outside of work. We will discuss flexibility, what is important to you, balancing this with business requirements during the recruitment process and the operational needs of the department.
- With a natural flair for delivering good customer service, you understand that customers stay with companies that meet their needs. We are continuing to earn the loyalty of our customers through placing them at the heart of everything we do. Delivering best in class service is what we do and what our customers expect. Our business is in an exciting period of multi-channel growth and to continue to deliver this level of service we are looking for like-minded individuals to come and join our successful team.
- Norwegian Speaker
- Dublin City Centre (close to St. Stephen's Green) - Hybrid model - 2 days in the office (after initial training period)
Salary and Benefits
- Base of 36,000 - 38,000 (Depends on experience)
- Performance Bonus - 10-15%
- Meal allowance
- Medical allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office)
- Putting customer’s interests at the heart of how we conduct business. Demonstrated through your individual behaviours with a clear focus on treating our customers fairly and delivering the right outcomes at all stages throughout the product lifecycle.
- Telephone skills essential
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Miho Lucic at [email protected] or please apply with your CV.