Norwegian Technical Support AnalystNEW OPPORTUNITY IN 2021
We are currently looking for a fluent Norwegian speaker already in Ireland or planning to move to Ireland.
This is a great opportunity for those who are looking to develop their IT , Customer Service and Communication skills for all career paths. Training will be provided!!
Would you like to meet people from all over the world, and during that process work in one of the biggest technology companies in the world?
Interviews will be via phone/video.
We can arrange relocation assistance to pay for your flight tickets and initial temporary accommodation (up to two weeks’) in Ireland. Our team has experience of relocating the best candidates from all over Europe to Ireland and will help you with anything you need to know to live, work and have fun while in Ireland.
Job activities include responding to clients, resolving IT issues remotely or by dispatching for onsite support.
THE MAIN DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Troubleshooting business clients by telephone, email, webchat and SST (self-service tickets) over IT related issues using Norwegian language
- Documenting information in the ticketing systems and providing the customer with information and updates
- Following quality guidelines to ensure customer service is delivered at a standard that matches the quality of the Company brand
- Exploring new and creative solutions for IT problems
- Undertake onsite training and development classes to feed your ambition in IT
- Positively contribute to the Company’s objectives and targets
- Excellent internal progression opportunities
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE/BE:
- Fluent in Norwegian with good English skills (Oral and Written)
- Some work experience and professional understanding of customer service
- Passion for IT
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
- Ability to work well in a team and to multi-task in a busy environment
- Professional and friendly approach
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Pay and Benefits
Contract: Permanent Fulltime
Bonus: Performance Bonus (terms and conditions apply)
Start-up Package:€2,000 inclusive of flights and initial temporary accommodation (up to 2weeks) can be organized by our team
Benefits: onsite gym, Free shuttle bus, Free onsite parking, Team Fun Budget, Sports & Social Club Membership, Travel Saver Ticket, Bike to Work Scheme, PRSA Savings Scheme, Induction and Training Programme, Training Library, April Ireland Health Scheme, Employee Assistance Program, Staff Competitions, Employee Reward and Recognition Programmes.
- Upon successful completion of probation; you will be eligible to apply to other internal promotional positions ie: Incident Life Coordinator, Coach, RSSG, Team Leader.
- Multinational environment dealing with global customers – Build your CV strength.
- Build valuable transferable skills in Customer Service, IT Troubleshooting, Problem Solving, Team Work and Quality Control, Coaching, Mentoring.
- You should have a minimum of 6months’ previous experience working within a support environment/customer service environment, delivering front-line service directly to customers preferably within an International Company
REQUIRED LANGUAGE LEVEL:
- Norwegian & English - Fluency
Our office is based in Barnhall Road, Liffey Park Technology Campus Leixlip, Co. Kildare, Ireland.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about this role, please email or call me on: Susanne.Mannion@cpl.ie / (+353) 87 167 6881