We are currently looking for a fluent Norwegian speaker to work remotely in Ireland!
This role is for a Technical Support Analyst and job activities include responding to clients, resolving IT issues remotely or by dispatching for onsite support.
This is a great opportunity for those who are looking to develop their IT, Customer service and Communication skills for all career paths. Training will be provided!!
THE MAIN DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Resolve remote users’ IT issues by means of a first-time fix or by dispatching for on-site support, third party or appropriate remote group.
- You will be reached via telephone, ticket handling systems or e-mail.
- Log, validate and diagnose customer issues on the full range of products and applications supported on the customer site.
- Provide the customer with a solution, analytical troubleshooting and query research.
- Positively contribute to the Company’s objectives and targets
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE/BE:
- Fluent Norwegian with good English skills (Oral and Written)
- Some Experience within a customer service/call centre environment preferred.
- Analytical and investigative skills to resolve customer issues.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland (European citizenship or Stamp 4 Visa is required)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Technical savvy (understanding of hardware, software and different operating systems).
- Communication & Organizational skills.
- Flexible and willing to work variable shift patterns.
What will you get?
- Salary: €26,500 per annum + Start-up Package (€2,000 inclusive of flights and initial temporary accommodation can be organized by our team)
- Full paid training provided
- Benefits: Sport & Social Membership, Employee Reward and Recognition Program.
- Working hours: Flexible to work different shifts.
- 1-year previous experience working within a support environment/customer service environment is preferred
REQUIRED LANGUAGE LEVEL:
- Norwegian & English – Fluency
If you have any questions or would like to know more about this role, please email or call me on: Susanne.Mannion@cpl.ie