The company is located in Dublin, Ireland, and is one of the largest software company, that provide cloud-based web development services. It allows users to create HTML5 websites and mobile sites through online drag and drop tools. The company is based in Dublin City Center and looking for a creative, customer-oriented champion worker who speaks Norwegian.
Daily, you will work with fabulous co-workers to respond to customer requests, guide customers through purchasing, make product/service recommendations, and solve concerns.
Your duties and responsibilities as a user champion:
- Employ strong relationships with users for covering customer needs and guiding through the user journey
- Provide creative technical solutions via phone, chat, and/or other communication channels as primary contact for the company’s users.
- Always looking forward to maintaining and improving user satisfaction quality for ensuring the best user experience
- Collaborate and liaise with other departments about the users’ needs
- Fluency in the Norwegian language (and English)
- Innovative problem-solving skills with a customer-orientation approach
- Customer service experience or similar roles is a distinct advantage
- Working for an international enterprise company (Health insurance, free lunch, and breakfast, small yoga/gym room, free coffee/tea/snacks).
- Opportunities for career progression
- Develop new skills and work relationships
- Remote - Work Hours: Monday to Friday
- Permanent contract
Apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com or click the Apply Now! Also, if you have any questions regarding the working position, I am more than happy to help you.