Seeking Nurses for a range of clinical areas and settings.
Are you looking for Nursing Jobs in Ireland for overseas Nurses? Contact kelley today and let us help you secure your dream nursing job. Nursing Jobs in Ireland are open to all overseas nurses across all disciplines. Our public hospitals, HSE hospitals are seeking nurses who have completing their nursing training ( Degree in Nursing or Diploma in Nursing) and ideally have 18 - 24 months experience working in their health service or public hospitals. Nurses ideally will have completed her IELTS or OET Certification and have initated NMBI registration or nursing registration for Ireland.
We are seeking nurses in Dublin, Limerick, Cork, Kerry, Kildare, Wexford, Louth and many more locations.
- Emergency Department (ED)
- Intensive Care Unit
- Mental Health
- Paediatrics Intensive Care ( PICU)
- Theatre - Operation Department
- Min 18 -24 months current experience in your specialist area
- Diploma or degree qualified
- NMBI Decision Letter Holder or Pending Decision from the NMBI
- Salary from €30,609 – €47,431 per annum based on years of experience and additional pay for shift differentials
- Permanent, full-time contracts – 39 hours per week
- 24 days annual leave, plus 9 public holidays
- Accommodation assistance and support*
- Professional development and educational opportunities for Masters and Post-Graduate programmes*
- Full support with Irish Nursing Board Registration (NMBI)
- 100% FREE recruitment – no fees charged to nurses
To apply in confidence / for more information
Contact kelley walsh on +353 91507519 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Whats App +353864117886