Cpl Healthcare is seeking applications from experienced nursing managers for the role of Assistant Director of Nursing and Clinical Nurse Managers.
This is an exciting role with a recently opened nursing home, when at full capacity will have over 140 beds. This presents a fantastic opportunity for an experienced nurse seeking to move into a more senior nursing role. This is a unique role with the home expected to provide a step down nursing service for admissions with mixed clinical acuity and complex care needs along with the provision of long term elderly nursing care. Consequently, to be successful in this role, interested applicants are required to have a significant level of acute nursing care experience along with a strong desire to work in the care of the elderly sector.
As part of a larger nursing home group, there will be a strong management team in place to support this busy role. You will also be required to lead and manage the established care team, monitor clinical practice through audits and action results of same along with organising and coordinating admission, nursing and resident care procedures.
To be considered for the role, applicants are required to meet the following criteria:
- Registered nurse on the live register of nurses maintained by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland, NMBI. **Adaptation is not an option**
- 3 years+ relevant post registration nursing experience (varies depending on the role for which you are applying).
- Previous management/supervisory experience.
- Recent nursing management experience in acute sector would be a distinct advantage.
- A post-registration qualification in healthcare management or equivalent desirable.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, their families, staff and all external bodies.
- Will ideally have a post-registration qualification in Gerontology or Dementia Care
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
For further information please contact Catherine
T: +353 21 4626138