Cpl in partnership with our client Pfizer are currently recruiting for an O2C Collections Analyst Italy based in their GFS in Dublin City Centre.
• Role: O2C Collections Analyst Italy
• Length of contract: 11 months (with possibility to extend)
• Job requirements: Order to Cash/Accounts Receivable experience, Fluent Italian written and verbal skills
In addition to the above, candidates that have strong excel skills would have an advantage.
The Order to Cash Analyst will form part of a virtual global O2C Collections team reporting under the Global O2C Collections Director, Petra Adams. The successful candidate will be responsible for the performance of activities such as Customer Collections and dunning, customer account management, query and dispute management. Completion of these activities will ensure that GBS continue to support the achievement of working capital objectives and Leadership amongst other key stakeholders will have access to timely, accurate, and complete Order to Cash information. The successful candidate will receive the benefit of working for a stable and very well-established international corporation with a sonorous name and highly established organizational culture. All our colleagues become an important part of our international, friendly and dynamic team.
In order of importance, indicate the primary responsibilities critical to the performance of the role. It is recommended not to list actual tasks but focus on 5-8 essential responsibilities that highlight accountability and level of judgment required.
These responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Proactively analyse AR falling due and delinquent account balances to ensure timely collection of 3rd party receivables.
• Timely execution of customer dunning activities (e.g. outbound calls, emails, letters, etc.)
• Coordinate customer account resolution with internal parties and execute on agreed collection strategies.
• Timely resolution of inbound billing inquiries (call, emails, letters, etc.,) with respective parties.
• Maintenance of subledger. Process adjustments/write off balances (non-ADA: FX, bank charges, residuals, etc.), manage default accounts (US only) and provide guidance to Cash application on offsets and payment application where required.
• Refund issuance (review, obtain approvals, and confirm).
• Contribute to AR KPI reporting & analysis on performance of AR ledger.
• Research and support resolution of open disputes. Coordinate with relevant internal stakeholders and customer to support timely close-out of open disputes.
• Effectively communicate to peers and management with regards to work tasks and deadlines.
• Manage and resolve escalations in a timely manner ensuring appropriate management oversight where necessary.
• Manage time effectively and communicate to peers and management with regards to work tasks, status and deadlines.
• Proactively ensure hand-offs to supporting teams are timely and clearly communicated as part of a virtual global Collections team i.e. Other regional hubs for Collections, Cash application, Credit Risk COE, G2N etc.
• Maintain receipt records, files and documentation in an organized manner.
• Share audit documentation to support periodic SAP PC control performance and internal/external audit programs.
• Participate in GBS Order-to-Cash global initiatives including transformational projects as needed, as a subject matter expert for the area.
• Ensure strong commitment to the control environment through training and review to meet all control and compliance requirements.
Indicate qualifications that are job related, consistent with business necessity and necessary for the performance of an essential function of this role including: education/licenses/certifications, relevant experience (where legally permissible), technical and/or other job-related skills.
Education and Experience
• Business English and Italian Language requirements to support effective engagement with Customers and colleagues/business partners as needed (fluent/native verbal and written Italian language skills required).
• Degree in Finance or Economics or Accounting preferred.
• Experience in Accounts receivable and/or broader Order to Cash function required
• Ability to work in a high-performing team environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with diverse groups and individuals.
• Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience of working in cross-functional and multi-cultural team an advantage.
• Strong business acumen and professionalism with the ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and operations colleagues in all applicable Pfizer Finance and business functional areas
• Experience with financial shared services preferred.
Technical Skills Requirements
• Proficiency in PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams) required
• SAP ERP system experience preferred including FSCM Collections and Dispute Mgt.