The Order to Cash Analyst will form part of a virtual global O2C team reporting under the Global O2C Director. The successful candidate will be responsible for the 3rd party Export market accounts receivable ledger including financial reporting and period end close, oversight of sales allowances reporting, audit coordination and the timely execution of O2C control performance. Completion of these activities will ensure that Pfizer GBS continue to support the achievement of working capital objectives and Leadership amongst other key stakeholders will have access to timely, accurate, and complete Order to Cash information. The successful candidate will receive the benefit of working for a stable and very well-established international corporation with a sonorous name and highly established organizational culture. All our colleagues become an important part of our international, friendly and dynamic team.
These responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for ensuring the execution of reporting related activities, Customer account mgt, query and dispute resolution are performed to a high standard of operational excellence, established service level agreements are met, and adhering to defined GBS process and control requirements.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate month end close of the 3rd party AR ledger and related GL accounts for Export Markets in accordance with required deadlines.
- Maintain international general ledger accounts for Accounts Receivable including the preparation and posting of manual journal entries. Ensures accounting transactions are in compliance with Pfizer accounting policy and US GAAP requirements.
- Timely, accurate and complete preparation, submission and/or review and approval of balance sheet reconciliations in line with Pfizer accounting policies including appropriate follow-up and escalation on reconciling items.
- Oversight of ADA including related reporting and control activities. ensuring timely, accurate and complete preparation, submission and/or review and approval are in line with Pfizer accounting policies.
- Prepares financial and accounting analysis completely and accurately - analytical reviews, webform submissions, support to Balance Sheet review process etc.
- Ensure timely and complete control performance submissions each month in SAP PC in line with requirements. Coordinate with O2C process leads to ensure all control and audit requirements are met, proactively resolving open queries.
- Ensure timely internal and external audit program preparation (US GAAP & Statutory) and execution in line with agreed deadlines.
- Support of transformational projects and related reporting and accounting activities
- Effectively communicate to peers and management with regards to work tasks and deadlines.
- Manage and resolve escalations in a timely manner ensuring appropriate management oversight where necessary.
- Manage time effectively and communicate to peers and management with regards to work tasks, status and deadlines.
- Proactively ensure hand-offs to supporting teams are timely and clearly communicated as part of a virtual global team i.e. Business partners, Local Markets, Other regional hubs for Collections, Cash application, Corporate Reporting, Statutory COE etc.
- Maintain receipt records, files and documentation in an organized manner.
- Share audit documentation to support periodic SAP PC control performance and internal/external audit programs.
- Participate in GBS Order-to-Cash global initiatives including transformational projects as needed, as a subject matter expert for the area.
- Ensure strong commitment to the control environment through training and review to meet all control and compliance requirements.
Education and Experience
- English Language requirement to support effective engagement with colleagues/ business partners as needed.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred but not essential.
- Experience in Accounts receivable and/or broader Order to Cash function preferred.
- Ability to work in a high-performing team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with diverse groups and individuals.
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Business English language skills (written and verbal) required
- Experience of working in cross-functional and multi-cultural team an advantage.
- Strong business acumen and professionalism with the ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and operations colleagues in all applicable Pfizer Finance and business functional areas
- Experience with financial shared services preferred.
Technical Skills Requirements
- Proficiency in PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams) required.
- Proficiency in excel and in the reconciliation of data.
- SAP ERP system experience preferred.
- Knowledge of and ability to navigate SAP BI, BOBJ and HFM reporting preferable.
- Strong understanding of O2C standard control requirements for GBS owned controls and O2C SOPs.