One of Cpl's clients in the public sector are currently undergoing a large Oracle eBS implementation. They have a unique requirement within their Business Intelligence team for a mid-senior level OBIEE / Oracle Developer to join immediately. The role will focus around the design and development of business critical reports and dashboards along with work around databases, DWH and ETL.
The role offers a competitive salary, benefits and a Hybird WFH model.
• Analysis of user reporting requirements
• Technical design of reports and dashboards
• Development and testing of required reports, queries
• Support and monitor the reporting aspects of the system
• Technical lead on the Oracle suite of reports.
• 3-5 years minimum within Oracle / PL/SQL Development
• Experience working with Oracle Business Intelligence solutions like OBIEE or OBIA
• Strong report and dashboarding skills
• Familiarity with Oracle relational database
• Skills in ETL and DWH
• Experience within Oracle eBS very nice to have.
To reach out please contact email@example.com for more information