Contract until the end of 2020 with possible extension
Monday - Friday
Offering up to £13.00 Per Hour
Clinical Professionals is collaborating with a leading pharmaceutical firm who are looking for a Occupational Health Administrator on an initial short term contract basis to manage a centralised site absence line which has been introduced following the COVID pandemic. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring calls are triaged appropriately, and to support sites contract tracing protocols.
Job Responsibilities include;
- Manage the reporting of absence data for key site and off site pandemic response meetings
- Management of centralized absence line during standard working hours of Monday- Friday, triaging initial calls including going through with all individuals standard questions to understand if potential COVID related absence and initial assessment of sites close contact protocols
- Maintenance of absence data using master spreadsheet and production of absence stats on daily basis, this data will be used by Occupational Health and HR to assess potential issues and trends and any additional actions needed
- Working closely with Occupational Health nurses to ensure COVID related absence information is recorded correctly
Candidate Requirements include;
- Must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom
- A background working within an occupational health environment OR a HR background with experience working closely with occupational health
- Experience working with confidential sensitive data and strong IT skills in particular excel is essential
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to operate within a level of ambiguity
- Immediately available or with a 1-2 week notice period
If this position is of interest to yourself please forward your up to date CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07526 003 117.