Cpl Healthcare is seeking applications for the role of Occupational Health Nurse for a large multinational manufacturing plant in Galway city.
The successful applicant will be joining an existing team and will play a key role in providing occupational health services to its staff.
Duties will include but are not exclusive to:
- Managing the process around pre-employment medicals and checks.
- Playing a lead role in the absence management and case management process
- Working closely with the OH physician and other members of the Occupational Health
team in the development and delivery of OH services.
- Conducting ergonomic and other risk assessments as necessary.
- Seeking opportunities to continuously enhance the OH related processes and services
To be considered for this role, interested applicants are required to meet the following criteria:
- Be a qualified RGN on the NMBI register
- Ideally have a relevant qualification in Occupational Health
- Ideally present with relevant experience in an Occupational Health role, including
experience in spirometry, audiometry , VDU and phlebotomy, absence case management
- Ideally experience of implementing and design Covid compliant practices in the workplace
For further details, please contact me on:
+353 21 4626138 or e: firstname.lastname@example.org