Occupational Therapist required for community based adult physical and neurological disability service, Co Donegal.
Apply now, immediate start available.
• A recognised qualification of as an Occupational Therapist with CORU registration
• Experience working within a disability service including acquired brain injuries caseload
• Professional approach to work
• Ability to adapt to a changing work environment
• Flexibility in work practice
• Ability to manage self in a busy working environment including the ability to prioritise caseloads
• Excellent communication skills
Full drivers licence and access to a car
To apply and for further information, please email your c.v. to email@example.com or call Brian on 01 482 5421