Occupational Therapist required by Cpl Healthcare for full time temporary positions to work in a community setting in Limerick.
Multi-disciplinary Community Integration Team.
The OT will work as part of an MDT to support service users for 2-4 weeks to meet their rehabilitation goals following discharge from UHL.
- Discharge planning
- Administering standardised and non-standardised assessments
- Writing reports with recommendations
- Goal setting
- Managing own caseload
- Providing one to one and group intervention
- Process referrals
Must have at least 1 years post graduate experience.
Must have CORU registration to apply.
Full time for approx 3-6 months.
The Candidate must have:
- A recognised qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Permission to work in Ireland
- CORU registration
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Available immediately
For further information, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more Occupational Therapy jobs