Occupational Therapist – North Tipperary
Occupational Therapist – Adult Services – North Tipperary
Occupational Therapist, basic grade required by Cpl Healthcare, in partnership with the HSE, for a new opportunity based in North Tipperary.
The purpose of this role is to work with a diverse population of adults, supporting OT adult services in North Tipperary.
• Working as part of Occupational Therapy team supporting OT adult services in North Tipperary in a primary care setting
• Complete assessment and intervention for adults in a primary care setting
• Conduct home visits around the areas of North Tipperary - Nenagh, Roscrea, Borrisokane etc.
• A recognised qualification as an Occupational Therapist with CORU registration
• Adult services experience desired but not essential, placement experience will be considered
• Permission to work in Ireland
• Professional approach to work
• Must be able to work on an autonomous basis as well as under supervision
• A full driver’s licence and access to own vehicle is essential
This is an excellent opportunity - the role will be offered on a temporary basis.
For an immediate interview please forward your CV to [email protected]
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more occupational therapy jobs