Occupational Therapist required by Cpl Healthcare for a full time temporary position to work in a primary care setting in Limerick.
This is a Paediatric Primary Care position.
Successful candidate will be required to do the following and more for example:
- Assessments and interviews with parents
- Managing own caseload
- Providing one to one and group intervention.
- Parents education session
- Some basic Knowledge in DCD sensory processing and paeds assessments like movement and, beerys visual motor integration, sensory profiles, handwriting assessment
It is to cover clients in Limerick City and County.
Able to work from home or in the office where social distancing is achievable and will be supported by a Senior OT.
Ideally have 1 years’ experience in paediatric primary care.
Must have CORU registration to apply.
Full time until September 2021.
The Candidate must have:
- A recognised qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Permission to work in Ireland
- CORU registration
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Available immediately
For further information, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more Occupational Therapy jobs