Occupational Therapists – Dublin South, CHO7
Occupational Therapists – Adult Primary Care – Network 1
Occupational Therapists, required by Cpl Healthcare, in partnership with the HSE. Vacancies exist based in Network 1 (specifically Thomas Court, Meath Primary Care Teams, and Pearse Street Primary Care). There are Senior and Staff Grade roles available.
The Occupational Therapist will be responsible for the provision of a high-quality service for clients and will be required to work in conjunction with other MDT members to meet the needs of the population they serve.
• Be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation, and review of treatment/intervention programs for service users according to service standards.
• Manage own caseload in accordance with the needs of the post – including discharge planning and/or transition of service user between services as appropriate.
• Collaborate with service users, family, Carers, and other staff in treatment/intervention planning and in the provision of support and advice.
• Attend clinics, review meetings, team meetings, case conferences, ward rounds, etc. as designated by the Senior Occupational Therapist / Occupational Therapist Manager.
• Efficiently arrange and carry out duties as per CORU guidelines and in line with local policies/guidelines – ensuring to seek supervision from supervisor/manager in situations that prove to be beyond the scope of his/her competence.
• Have the knowledge and ability to implement the Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA) Standards as they apply to the role.
• Administrative tasks such as organizing, maintaining, and ordering equipment, participating in audits, participating in service improvements, and representing the OT department at meetings.
• A recognized qualification in Occupational Therapy with CORU registration & 3 years experience required for Senior post
• All experience levels considered – experience in a similar setting is desirable
• Permission to work in Ireland
• Professional approach to work
• Flexibility in work practice
For an immediate interview please forward your CV to [email protected]
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more occupational therapy jobs