Job Title: Office Administrator
Company Info: Cpl is Ireland’s Leading Recruitment agency. Our vision is to be the world’s best at transforming our clients through total talent solutions. We can only achieve this by working with great people. We are the 11th Best Large Workplace in Ireland and are very proud of this achievement. We are also Ireland’s Second Fittest Workplace (2021) and we recently attained a Silver Award by Investors in Diversity & Inclusion for our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion.
Division Info: Cpl are delighted to have been awarded the Managed Service for end-to-end Recruitment Services on behalf of the HSE and HSE Funded Agencies.
At Cpl, we are passionate about providing our clients with the best talent experience possible. We work with our clients providing additional innovative solutions to meet their talent challenges. All our programs are underscored by the principles of:
Employee Experience | Customer Experience | Digital Transformation
We are looking for an Office Administrator to join our Enterprise Solutions team in Cpl in this role you will be part of our growing team supporting the delivery of recruitment services to our clients.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, with proven experience working in fast paced environment. This role requires strong attention to detail and ability multi-task and prioritise. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team where you will be fully supported in developing your career within Cpl
· Preparation, printing and postage of interview documentation
· Scanning and reviewing documentation received from the client
· Processing documentation within agreed timelines
· Updating and maintaining a database
· Liaising with multiple stakeholders
· Provide support across other teams within the HSE MSP as required.
· Administration experience working in a similar position
· Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and prioritise
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· IT proficient and experience in using different software and systems such as MS office package. Experience with salesforce and phone system is desirable
· Self-motivated with an eagerness to learn and develop
· Excellent attention to detail