On behalf of our client, a semi estate organisation, we are welcoming applications for the position of Office Support, Construction Projects. The position will be based in the Ashbourne office and you will ensure the efficient day-to-day running of the department to include; administration, invoicing, financial reports, team / sub-contractor support, document control and associated duties. You will be proficient in SAP and MS Office. Salary is in the range of €28,000 to €30,000 annually. Long term contract with a view to extension / permanency.
- Support the preparation and issuing of office documentation (correspondence, reports, etc)
- Monitor and review team work to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Ensure that archives and records are accurate and readily available.
- Maintain confidentiality of documentation, records, etc.
- Ensure that the service is kept informed and that their views are communicated to middle management.
- Carry out financial reports
- Maintain own knowledge of relevant regulations and legislation e.g. Financial Regulations, Health & Safety Legislation, Employment Legislation
- Organise and attend meetings as required.
- Excellent MS Office skills and experience of using an email system
- Excellent knowledge of SAP & Financial systems
- Experience in accounts/ 3rd party contractor accounts
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Commitment to providing a quality service and customer service
- Flexibility, problem solving and initiative skills including the ability to adapt to change.
Attractive contract role with potential for long term and career enhancing with a semi estate company. Remuneration is negotiable depending on the qualifications, skills, experience and fit of the candidate. The ideal candidate can expect a salary circa 28k – 30k per annum.
Send your CV now along with a detailed summary of your relevant experience to Juliana; firstname.lastname@example.org