OMNIPAY TEST ANALYST
Fiserv is a global provider of financial services technology. Our clients include banks, thrifts, credit unions, securities broker dealers, leasing and finance companies, and retailers. In Nenagh, we are building the next generation of commerce infrastructure, services and analytics to support continued growth of our business.
We are currently looking at expanding our technology centre and are seeking people who want to work on core product for deployment on a global scale.
We want to talk with people who want to:
• Create better experiences for users
• Prioritise ease of use and functionality
• Build and deploy new services
• Ask questions of the biggest datasets
• Be passionate, impactful and Be first
• Join a team on a mission.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Performs testing activities to include: Test
planning, design, scripting, execution,
debugging and reporting tasks.
• Leads, develops, monitors, and executes
automation test activities for small to medium
• Provides guidance to team members on the
scripting and execution activities to
accomplish the test plan and design
• Researches new tools and testing
approaches, and executes upon/monitoring
the implementation of such items.
• Post Test execution activities include error
debugging, reporting needs and internal and
• Has had prior proven/ trained expertise on
JIRA and XRAY tooling and good knowledge
of automation ( Selenium, Cucumber etc.)
• Test Analysts can double up as Defect
Manager positions, should have had prior
defect management experience. Fully
conversant with defect lifecycles, defect
triaging across multiple teams in diverse
geographical locations and an intense drive
get defects resolved and closed.
• Previous Financial services experience
(preferably Cards & Payments).
• Minimum experience 4-5 years in Software
Testing & Quality Assurance
• Excellent and careful attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills are essential
as are good stakeholder management skills.
• A commitment to quality and a thorough
approach to work.
• A proven track record in software testing.
Experience in UK Cards and Payments will
be an added bonus
• Good knowledge of structured test methods
and delivery processes (including waterfall
and agile methodologies).
• Knowledge of both manual and automated
testing along with automation frame work
• Able to organise, manage and prioritise own
To apply click the below or email firstname.lastname@example.org