Cpl are proud to partner with an expanding global SEO company to recruit an Onboarding Specialist to join their growing team in Cork.
Do you have a technical flair and an interest in explaining/training individuals? This role will involve reaching out to new customers in their first months and take their user experience from good to great! You’ll identify customers’ goals, set up walkthroughs of the platform, and educate users on how to get the most out of it.
Reasons to apply:
- Attractive salary plus pension and Healthcare (and dental cover)
- Choice of hours, either Mon-Fri 1pm – 9pm or 4 days 1pm – 11.30pm
- Excellent opportunities for (quick) progression and development of your career
- Outstanding team culture!
- Opportunity to work remotely, from the comfort of your own home!
What You’ll Do
- Proactive Outreach: Welcome new customers to the platform via email, phone and live walkthroughs of the tools.
- Boost Retention: Show customers how to accomplish their goals with the platform tools and introduce them to the best training resources available to increase product engagement and retention.
- Troubleshooting: Investigate customer problems by reproducing and analyzing issues to resolve product bugs or technical problems and provide helpful resources that suit their needs/satisfy their questions.
- Communication: Communicate clearly and collaborate closely with other members of the customer success team to provide a seamless experience as customers move through their lifecycle.
- Projects: Work on other high-impact projects that help you and/or the team contribute to reducing customer churn, increasing retention, and improving the overall efficiency of our internal team processes.
- Positivity: Create joy and happiness for everyone involved, including customers and other team members
Experience We Want to See
- Experience with software training, customer service and workflow coordination in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communicator with verbal, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain up-to-date product knowledge
- Initiative to research customers and make suggestions based on their goals
- Willingness to work outside standard business hours to accommodate customer schedules