Onshore/ Offshore Project Coordinator
Our client, a leading Energy Services Company are seeking an experienced Onshore and an Offshore Project Coordinators. The ideal candidate will have proven experience within energy project development specially in the onshore/offshore sector (Oil and Gas / Wind projects) and renewables. Role based in Dublin with flexibility for working remotely.
The Onshore/ Offshore Project Coordinator will be responsible for managing the delivery of the technical workstreams of offshore wind projects.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Support the Environmental and Consents Manager.
- Coordinate the delivery of the EIAR, and lead EIA consultants and surveyors.
- Compile and manage records of documents.
- Identifying opportunities for technical and cost optimisation with the overall aim of reducing the cost of energy;
- Management of survey operations, logs, data and reports.
- Engage with Community Liaison Officer and manage consultation event inputs.
- Procurement, and management of, support services (consultants, contractors and suppliers) to support engineering project design;
- Ensure continuous planning and follow up of cost, time and programme.
- Reporting of objectives, milestones, work packages and deliverables across multiple projects as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- Health, Safety and Quality systems development for associated work packages;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within the renewable energy industry or similar.
- Bsc, (Hons) Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Forward-thinking and approach, with the ability to represent an organization professionally.
- Demonstrable project coordination and project management.
- Ability to build relationships with internal teams and external clients and contractors.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including presentation skills.
- Be committed, flexible and adaptable on the part of the job holders to meet quality standards and work deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills and competence in the use MS office.
- Project Management qualification is an advantage.
- Good experience of GIS software.
- Have a full clean driving license.
Immediate vacancy. Remuneration is negotiable depending on candidates qualifications, experience, suitability, and fit for the role. Excellent salary with career opportunity potentials.
CV ‘s to be forwarded for the attention of Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org