At Enterprise Solutions Group we are passionate about providing our clients with the best talent experience possible. We work with our clients through our managed staffing RPO (Perm) and MSP (contingent) programs as well as providing additional innovative solutions to meet their talent challenges.
Employee Experience | Customer Experience | Digital Transformation
We are looking for a Account Manager to join our Enterprise Solutions team in Cpl. In this role you will be responsible managing the onsite RPO team in Intercom.
As Account Manager you will have the responsibility to manage onsite RPO recruitment and recruitment coordination team and to oversee the delivery of these services. In this role you are required to establish processes to ensure that we are providing consistently high levels of customer service and meeting requests within deadlines set.
You will be the main POC for the client’s TA team. Regular meetings should be set up for you to effectively communicate with the client. In these meetings you will need to be prepared to discuss all recruitment activity and prioritising tasks as per requested. You will work with the onsite team to ensure we are meeting and exceeding client SLA’s and supporting the evolution of the programme.
In this role you will be responsible for the following areas
- Main POC for all client operational requests
- Managing end to end delivery for all roles released by the client to Cpl
- Plan, execute and finalise project hiring ramps in line with client’s timelines.
- Invoice & PO management
- Internal Reporting
- Roles activity reporting
- Financial reporting
- Client reporting & presentations
- Send over weekly updates
- Monthly reviews
- Recruitment team engagement & collaboration and most of consistent delivery of CVs per role
- Map out all recruitment process and journeys for the client.
- Review process and system usage and where possible implement process improvements
- Quality management of delivery of services
- 5+ years experience in recruitment
- Experience in managing accounts and recruiters is an advantage in this role.
- Ability to manage and support multiple roles and candidates.
- Experienced managing full end to end recruitment of IT roles.
- Client facing experience and senior stakeholder management.
- Delivery focused with a problem-solving mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are interested in having a chat about this role please get in touch - Jennifer.email@example.com