About the role
You will be part of a highly customer-oriented team that is responsible for all aspects of life policy administration, from topping up existing policies to investment administration and claims processing.
As an Operations Administrator, you will provide excellent customer care to clients predominantly from our European client base.
You will also contribute to our learning culture by sharing your knowledge with colleagues.
• Processing existing business claims and policy alterations, taking into account varying market-specific requirements.
• Review and respond to all customer queries received in writing or by phone in an efficient and timely manner.
• Provide excellent customer care to all customers.
• Production of high-quality and accurate client documentation in a timely manner.
• Maintaining a professional approach to all duties and maintain client confidentiality.
• Having a continuous improvement mindset and assisting your team in process improvement and streamlining and automation of processes
• Taking responsibility for any tasks performed for and on behalf of the department.
• Maintaining flexibility within the team, assisting colleagues and other departments where possible and if workloads demand.
• Contribute to the team and departmental productivity targets so that the agreed SLA is achieved and a high level of customer service is provided.
Who are you?
You have an academic degree from a university or business school.
You ideally have at least a few years of experience working in the financial services area, particularly insurance or pensions and investments.
You are positive, proactive, and eager to learn.
You have a strong sense of customer focus, are team-focused, are a problem solver, and are solution-oriented.
You have strong attention to detail, are self-driven and organized.
Strong communication skills
in English, both written and verbal are essential.
Sounds like you? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be happy to speak with you.