FRENCH OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR
The ideal candidate will be native French and fluent in written and oral English and will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations and administration of our client, reporting directly to our France Country Manager.
They are a small and efficient team with all departments working together to support colleagues across Europe. As Operations Lead for France, you will be required to work closely with all departments both nationally and internationally. The main duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
• Liaise directly with our French Customers to manage service and maintenance requests and queries.
• Plan and schedule installations, annual maintenance contracts, systems training, and spare parts ordering.
• Manage and schedule the workload of our French Maintenance team to ensure that all Client requests and maintenance obligations are fulfilled on time and reported to the Client correctly.
• Provide support and assistance to our France sales manager in relation to Sales Documents, Quotations, Client Presentations, Contracts and Reporting.
• Provide customer service support across our French customer base, both in English and French.
• Manage Document Creation and Submission of Tender Responses for France.
• Manage all reporting to our Clients on time and accurately.
• Log and schedule Stock and Order fulfillment and manage Manufacturer Warranty Claims
• Monitor Client accounts on the SaaS Web Platform for alerts or problems and communicate where necessary with the Client and our Technicians.
• Responsible for generating and sending Invoices to our French Customers, with follow-up to ensure prompt payment.
• Manage and update in-house CRM system and marketing materials.
• Translate and localize Sales and Marketing materials into French as required.
• Take responsibility for Market Research projects.
• Manage and assist with local logistics – Insurance, Leases, Vehicle Management
• Liaise with Accounts to ensure Invoices are issued and paid by the Client
• The successful candidate will be native French and fluent in both oral and written English and have an excellent telephone manner.
• You should have some experience in the Operations and Customer Service processes.
• You must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook, and a knowledge of Salesforce or an alternative CRM system would be an advantage.
• You will be willing to travel internationally if the need arises.
• The successful candidate will be free to work in Ireland with no Visa requirement.
- Salary: between 35 and 40k
- Full-time - Permanent
- Monday to Friday - Office hours
- OFFICE BASED - Ballymount (Dublin west)
For more info, reach out to me at [email protected] or by phone at +353 1 614 6084