An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced Operations Manager to join a award winning Managed Service Providers, based in Shannon, Armagh or nationwide. The company has over 100 employees across its Field Sales Services & Care & Support Functions, this number will increase to over 200 over the next 18 months. Our Client was the first sales company in Ireland to launch 4 day week programme with all staff.
Reporting to the board of Managing Directors, the position involves leading the operational team in day to day operations.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
· Formulise strategy
· Improve Performance
· Overseeing Governance & Compliance
· Improving Operational management systems
· Ensure legal responsibilities are adhered to
· Lead a team that manages day to day operations
· Client Management
· Examine and understand financial data in order to improve financial profitability
· Manage Budgets & Forecasts
· Perform quality controls
· KPI management
· Oversee all departments – Recruitment, Governance, HR, Administration
· Lead company planning
· Liaise with internal and external customers to delivery improvements
· Monthly reporting provided to Managing Directors
· Liaise with subcontractors to ensure speedy & accurate information flow.
· Ability to maintain priorities and meet deadlines
· Manage internal and external audits for compliance purposes
· Team training in relevant departments / Co-ordinating cross training
· Excellent problem solving / critical thinking skills.
· Participate and present at meetings with internal / external representatives
· Resolve operational / scheduling issues
Qualifications & Experience:
· 5+ years experience
· Proficient in the use for Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook)
· Demonstrated ability to manage assigned team and provide coaching and feedback.
· Commercially savvy
· Excellent Business acumen
· Good organisation skills and ability to work under pressure
· Excellent communication skills & fluent English in both written & verbal
· Negotiating skills
· Must enjoy being a team player and working within a target driven team environment
This is a fantastic role with a Market Leader in its field with huge expansion plans and coupled with a 4 day working week, this is a very attractive role for the right Candidate.
If you would like to hear more about the above position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / Tele: 087 2419644