Our client, a major financial services employer in the mid-west region are now, due to increased business levels & staff numbers, actively looking to recruit an Operations Manager to join their existing back office operations team & help support this continued growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious & suitably qualified financial services professional to further develop their career within one of the most admire employers in the region so if you’re interested, please apply!
As a key part of the Operations Management team, you will primarily be responsible for managing the back office/shared services support functions, leading the team to ensure KPI’s/SLA’s are met, delivering on complex process improvements projects & lean initiatives as well as ensuring best in class standards are maintained.
In addition to these strategic level duties, you will also engage with operations/client facing colleagues to ensure shared services processes & supports are available, capacity plan for the on-boarding of new business & ensure the team is complaint with all relevant financial services regulations.
Your Skills & Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified ideally in business studies, commerce or a related discipline.
- APA or QFA or other professional certification would be an advantage.
- A lean/six sigma qualification or similar would be an advantage.
- 4-5+ years’ experience in an operations management role within the banking/financial services or shared services sector.
- Excellent interpersonal & people management skills & ability to engage with colleagues at all levels.
- Strong IT knowledge & ability to multitask across different projects & business flows.
The is a full time/permanent position with base salary, depending on candidate experience & qualifications but expected to be approx. 50-60k + 20% bonus with strong potential for further career growth & personal development. There is also a strong benefits package of pension, health cover, company bonus & generous annual leave entitlements.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick in complete confidence on 0860279756 or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at cpl.com