Operations Managers x 10 – Vendor Management BPO Roles
Seeking transformational Ops Managers to work with one of the world’s leaders in change management, process improvement and thought leadership.
We are inviting candidates from both consulting and non-consulting backgrounds to join this growing team to work with prestigious private and public sector clients across Ireland and beyond.
Join our ambitious where we couple business design, strategy, process design and service design with technology fluency to solve our clients’ biggest challenges.
The team is committed to improving outcomes through a focus on people and transformation.
We work with our clients to develop sustainable transformative solutions to partner with our clients to drive change and modernisation.
We lead in the design and delivery of innovative operating models to help our clients improve lives by undertaking business-wide transformations to support modernisation in a digital age.
To be successful in this role you will be able to bring experience and expertise in managing and delivering strategic, large scale transformation in your sector.
- Proven track record and expertise in large scale change programmes
- Strong experience in strategic vendor management / BPO
- Prior consulting experience is advantageous but not essential
- Experience in operational improvement, strategy, transformation or service design projects
- Third level degree and/or Master’s qualification
- Demonstrable experience of building client relationships and delivering client experience
- Understanding client needs and translating them into feasible solutions aligned with their business strategy
- Critical thinking skills and ability to articulate concepts, including good content presentation development and delivery skills