Large Consulting practice is currently searching for an experienced Operations Lead. This is a Senior Manager-level role within our Operations Transformation Portfolio. You will be responsible for supporting the development of the Deloitte Operations team, Leading Operations teams on the ground and developing talent within our Operations network. They are supporting a wide range of organizations to expand and optimize their operational capabilities and you will be at the forefront of this fast paced, innovative environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Lead a team of Operations Managers to deliver best in class Operational Functions
● Formulate and execute Operational strategy towards future proofing operations.
● Collaborate seamlessly in a multi-disciplinary environment.
● Build relationships with senior partners and key stakeholders across the organization.
● Responsibility for performance of key operational metrics.
● Deep understanding of performance metrics and analytics.
● Drive operational performance improvement internally and externally.
● Using a data driven approach, formulate operational improvement recommendations and develop performance improvement plans.
● Perform and critique root cause analysis internally and externally.
● Identify risks and issues and support the Head of Operations to mitigate risks.
● Experience leading a team, 8+ years preferred.
● Previous experience in operations, analytics, management consulting, corporate strategy, or equivalent experience in a technology company
● Experience leading teams in a BPO is a plus
● Experience developing relationships with senior partners.
● Be able to demonstrate critical thinking capabilities.
● Attention to detail and the ability to handle complex processes.
● Effective presentation skills and be able to explain sophisticated data and charts in a concise manner to large audiences.
● Distinctive problem-solving and project management skills.
● Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
● Experience in performing statistical analysis is a plus.
● Ability to maintain a positive attitude in high stress situations and multitask in a very dynamic environment.
Contact Clodagh D'Arcy on 087 3470221 or email details to email@example.com