Cpl Healthcare is seeking applications from experienced nurses for the role of Ophthalmic nurse for Dublin based specialist clinic
The successful candidate will have a range of duties involving direct patient care pre and post procedure, assisting in the theatre setting and administration. Full training will be provided.
The position requires 37.5 hours per week, typically Monday-Friday with the requirement to work Saturdays 8-10 times a year.
To be considered for the role interested applicants are required to:
- Have active NMBI registration on the general register
- Ideally have relevant post-grad experience but full training will be provided.
- Present with excellent communication skills
- Be eligible to work in Ireland
- Ophthalmic experience is an advantage though not essential
- An interest in Clinical Research would be an advantage.
Detailed JD available on application.
Please contact me on:
t:+353 21 4626138 or e: email@example.com