Order Entry Specialist
My client a Galway based technology specialist is looking for an Order Entry Specialist for a 9-month fixed term contract. Reporting to the Order Entry Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for processing all orders received for the EMEA region. They will also be required to support other regions globally as required.
- Manage all order entry tasks for EMEA region as a priority, proactively supporting other regions as required
- Ensure customer information/product information is accurately replicated in the Optical Character Recognition (OCR) tool Esker; report any inconsistencies and ensure the issue is resolved. Escalate to Order Fulfilment Team Leader as appropriate
- Action tasks assigned by Production Control in rootGEAR tool or via email communication
- Inform Customer Care of all orders with pre-booking holds applied (issues preventing the booking of orders) in order to transfer ownership to Customer Care to resolve
- 1+ years Customer Service or Order Management experience essential
- Some experience of working in a technological environment would be an advantage.
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language verbally and in writing.
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, technical standards, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Familiar with operating systems, such as Windows, etc.
- Previous experience of using the Oracle system and Sales Force would be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of using an OCR tool would be a distinct advantage.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Ireland.
- Travel may be required outside Ireland, so the applicant must have, or be able to obtain, a valid passport with no restrictions.
For further information contact email@example.com