My client who both manufactures and distributes materials globally, is seeking an Order Management Administrator to join their busy team in North Cork.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wishes to build upon their Supply Chain and Sales experience in a fast paced environment. This is a permanent position offering a salary of €25-30,000 depending on experience.
- Management of customer and supplier relationships, Purchase Orders, quotations, costings and orders.
- Engage with old, existing and new customers to drive sales
- Manage stock levels through accurate data input and weekly reporting
- Ensure customers are adhering to the credit policy and highlight any potential credit risks in a timely manner
The successful candidate:
- Previous experience in a busy Administration position.
- Experience in a Logistics/Supply Chain or Sales environment is a bonus, but not an essential requirement
- Strong relationship building skills
- IT proficient with intermediate Excel abilities
- Genuine interest in sales growth