Due to an internal promotion, my client who both manufactures and distributes materials globally, is seeking an Order Management Administrator to join their busy team in Mallow.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wishes to build upon their Supply Chain and Sales experience in a fast paced environment.
- This is a permanent position offering a salary of 25-30,000 depending on experience.
- There is also a €120 travel bonus every month to cover fuel costs!
- Management of customer and supplier relationships, Purchase Orders, quotations, costings and orders.
- Engage with old, existing and new customers to drive sales
- Manage stock levels through accurate data input and weekly reporting
- Ensure customers are adhering to the credit policy and highlight any potential credit risks in a timely manner
The successful candidate:
- Previous experience in a busy Administration position.
- Experience in a Logistics/Supply Chain or Sales environment is a bonus, but not an essential requirement
- Strong relationship building skills
- IT proficient with intermediate Excel abilities
- Genuine interest in sales growth