Customer Support Administrator / Order Management
Great opportunity for GERMANS in Dublin
Salary: €15.38 per hour, 37.5 hours per week / Approx. €30,000 per year (before tax)
*Increasing to €32,000 per year from 1st of April 2022
Contract: Fixed term with Cpl – strong possibility for extension
Working hours: Monday to Friday, regular office hours
Location: Liffey Valley, Dublin 22, Dublin West
Languages: GERMAN+ ENGLISH
Cpl is a global provider of talent solutions to start-up companies, multinationals, and SMEs in every sector from Pharmaceuticals to Fund Accounting. Founded in 1989, the Cpl Group now comprises 23 brands spanning more than 41 offices in 11 countries. Matching the right talent to the right organisation is the core guiding principle in everything we do.
About the client
Our client is one of the largest world’s healthcare companies, with more than 130 years of tradition and 130,000 employees across the world. Specifically, you are going to work with Vision department, that collaborates with eye care professionals and help more people around the world preserve and restore sight for life.
In this role you will act as a primary contact for customers, processing daily orders and taking the full responsibility for the customer experience by managing the end-to-end order process. This role will give you constant challenges and scope to learn in an open, friendly, and multi- cultural environment with a great team spirit. It's an opportunity to join a company that values employees with a strong focus on continuous improvement and personal development.
· Ensuring all orders received are processed accurately and promptly upon receipt.
· Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly reporting is carried out as per business requirements
· Provide basic product information
· Ensure that all customer queries - order queries, stock situation, deliveries, invoices - are resolved satisfactorily
· Process returns
· An excellent communicator who relates to all kinds of people (both internal and external), and can build appropriate rapports
· Someone who genuinely cares about people, is concerned and empathetic to the problems of others
Personal and Professional Requirements
· Native or near-native level of the market language and advanced English (C1/C2)
· Proficient PC user with knowledge of MS office tools
· Experienced in order entry, customer support OR a strong interest in working in a Customer Service environment
· You will have a high sense of responsibility and be personally committed to and actively working towards continuously improving yourself
· Good organisational skills
· Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
· Team player who can assist colleagues in their contribution to achieving business goals
· Display empathy and ownership in handling customers' queries and complaints
· Proactive and positive can-do-mindset with the ability to take on multiple tasks in a busy environment
· SAP knowledge is an advantage, but not essential as full training is provided
Grab the fantastic opportunity, send across your CVs to email@example.com