Location: London (remote working)
We are currently seeking an Outcomes Research Manager for a prestigious, market leading Client who can demonstrate that whilst they have experience in HEOR, they are more aligned with the project management skills in dealing with clinical professionals, clinical trials and supporting trials managers with the requirements and set up, to ensure the evidence gathered is in the right area.
• Execute global HEOR programs that demonstrate value and ensure the delivery of a high-quality, high-impact HEOR evidence base
• Represent HEOR on cross-functional teams including: global project teams, global clinical teams, brand teams
• Contribute to the design, implementation and management of HEOR studies from concept through publication. HEOR studies may include retrospective database studies, real-world data generation, economic models, patient-reported outcomes, payer-focused tools, and prospective research studies
• Help train, sales teams on the use of scientifically based HEOR materials that are compliant with all legal, regulatory and company guidelines
• Reviews and provides relevant HEOR inputs to clinical trial documentation, including statistical analysis plans, analysis output and CRF development.
• Manage/mentor or coach junior members of staff
Masters level qualification or relevant experience such as health economics, outcomes research, public health, health services research, epidemiology, statistics. A PhD in a relevant related area is desirable
• Experience of HEOR role with a desire to operate in more of an Outcomes Research capacity with strong project management experience
• Medical writing skills in terms of study protocols, analysis plans, study reports, abstracts, manuscripts, posters, and deck development
• Strong experience in conducting research studies that apply health economics, patient-reported outcomes, retrospective and prospective data analyses, registry, epidemiology or health services research
• Strong analytical and technical skills, with proven experience in HEOR, able to translate economic value into differentiated solutions; experience with RWE/OR analytics