A great opportunity has arisen within a multinational based in D18 who are seeking a PA Admin Assistant to provide a high level of support.
Duties will include:
- Calendar management with attention to details, accuracy, timeliness, conflict resolution and alignment to the leader’s priorities and commitments.
- Planning and coordination of complex domestic and international travel itineraries
- Timely and accurate reconciliation of expenses.
- Develop time management best practices to help managers meet business objectives.
- Coordination and logistical support for onsite and offsite meetings/events including All Hands, Morale Events, Team Training and Leadership Offsites.
- Assist in production of communication, including team newsletters, all hands etc
- Assist with headcount management, org chart maintenance and distribution and security group ownership and management.
- Team support including space management, office moves, new hire set up and onboarding and procurement of equipment and supplies.
- Experience working with a global team and cultural awareness.
- Proven professional approach to dealing with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Ensure compliance with administrative operations policies and procedures.
- Pro-actively participate as a member of the Leadership Team, including any special projects as requested by the Lead Admin.
- Other administrative tasks as required.
- Proven, outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills are required.
- Able to work well under pressure
- Ability to prioritize work and complete projects on time, demonstrate drive and initiative, maintain confidentiality of information.
Salary is circa 45K. Apply now to be considered.