Duties will include:
- Diary Management: complex executive calendar management, travel, and strategic time prioritization. Ensure all meetings are detailed correctly, in line with the agreed rhythm of the business, show balance and mix of activity and that effective prioritization has been applied.
- Must maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive material and information with discretion and professionalism.
- Expenses: Regular processing of expenses in line with Microsoft’s Global Travel and Expense policy ensuring 100% accuracy, compliancy, and timeliness
- Working with the Business Manager to ensure appointments include all relevant briefing documentation and agree with manager a definitive process to enable effective preparation time, at least 48 hours in advance. Ensure a deputy is invited if manager is unavailable.
- Travel: arrange domestic and international travel, visas, ground transportation in accordance with Microsoft Global Travel Policy. Prepare itineraries for overnight trips including travel logistics, hotels, meetings information.
- Events: organize internal incentive events and meetings within WE (implementing all the logistics i.e. accommodation, transportation, catering / F&B, budget, etc and all related payment procedures).
- Support a global team, with remote employees, dealing with ambiguity in a timely manner. Strong focus on team engagement and outcomes through defining the rhythm for team 1:1’s and Connects, scheduling in advance to enable high quality dialogue.
- PO Office: Support effective Purchase Order Management. Working with requestors and approvers to ensure we spend commitments and process invoices in-line with budget and investment accountability.
- Onboarding and off boarding administration
- 3yrs + PA or Senior Administration experience
- Highly PC literate with advanced MS office suite
- Organised and ability to prioritise task
For immediate consideration apply now. Contract until June 2021 with view for extension. 35K + 25 days AL