My client is a large pharmaceutical manufacturer, with 3200 people employed across 11 sites, 6 of which are based in Ireland.
We are currently recruiting for a Packaging Manager for night shift based in Co Cavan and this role will involve the following:
• Provide functional leadership to the Packing Operations Department, leading a team of19 Operators and 2 Shift Coordinators while managing a high impact 24/5 packing operations system.
• Achieve all plant volume commitments, meeting expectations on outputs and performance.
• Ensure plant weekly, monthly and quarterly outputs are achieved. Monitor plant performance and ensure associated schedule adherence is maintained accordingly for the site.
• Support all preparations for quality audits and other external audits to achieve successful results.
• You will have a relevant third level qualification ideally in Business / Engineering / Food Engineering or extensive experience in a similar role in a food manufacturing environment
• 3-5years people management experience in a regulated environment is an advantage
• Strong people management experience.
To discuss this role, or other roles in life sciences, call Seamus on 02890725625. Or send your CV using the link provided.