Flexsource are currently recruiting an exciting new role for our Client based in Dublin South.
My Client require an experienced Vehicle Autobody Repairman to join their expanding team.
The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 5 years experience in industry.
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- Professional Qualificaions
- 5 years post apprenticeship experience/ certificate for their apprenticeship
- You must have an excellent attention to details as they are high class vehicles included
- You must be comfortable to work on your own initiative
- Spraying Cars
- Bodywork Repairs
- Car polishing etc
- Working with body filler, priming
- Always communicate clearly and effectively
- Report any near incidents to the Operations Manager and Shift Supervisors and complete associated paperwork
- Comply with all Health Safety, HR and Environmental policies and procedures.
Opportunity to work directly with the car company
Exciting career opportunities and progression available
Working with a top “Great Place to Work” company
Contract directly with the company
Working days: Monday to Friday usually between 7am- 5pm
OT applicable if working over the weekend
Negotiable, depends on experience and skill- set
This role is an immediate start role, notice periods will be taken into consideration.
If you feel you have the necessary skills required and are interested in becoming part of an excellent team, please contact Anna Zgierun on Anna.email@example.com