Role title :- Part-time Role for Part Qualified Accountant ACCA/CIMA Or Fully Qualified AAT
Reports to :- Managing Director
Days of Work :- 5 Days a week, Monday to Friday.
Hours of Work :- 9.00am to 1pm – with flexibility
Job Title: Part time Accountant
The employee fulfilling the Role will be expected to fulfil the following duties/functions: -
· Financial accounting for the Company with agreed accounting policies.
· Agreeing and confirming accounting policies with the external accountants / board.
· Financial Budgeting and planning.
· Management of credit control and debt function.
· Management of capital expenditure accounting process.
· Production all customer invoicing and input supplier invoices
· Weekly bank reconciliations as well as month end reporting banks and debtors position
· Manage supplier payments in accordance with agreed credit terms
· Review leases, maintenance contracts, insurances etc annually prior to renewals
· Ordering all internal supplies as required
· Development of and provision of monthly management accounts (inc group) within 10 working days of month end.
· Preparation of cashflow forecasts, including review of banking facilities.
· Oversight of internal control system/processes, including reporting to the MD on irregularities.
· Drafting annual statutory accounts for the Company (UK/Ireland) within 45 days of year end.
· Liaison with external accountants and tax advisers.
· Identification and implementation of tax planning opportunities, including liaison and management of process with external advisors.
· Timely submission of all finance statutory returns – to include VAT, PAYE, Pension, Corporation tax, Companies House etc.
· Oversight of maintenance (inc back up) of company accounting IT systems.
· Administration of company schemes – e.g. payroll, contracts of employment, pensions expenses, insurance, medical, bonus, commission, terms of shareholdings, loans, etc.
· Financial advice to the management team, board and audit committee. Attending the board and management meetings.
· Reviewing all customer contracts.
MS Office inc advanced Excel skills
Sage accounting and payroll experience
Minimum 5 years experience Senior book-keeping/Finance Manager role
Part Qualified Accountant ACCA/CIMA or Fully qualified AAT
Long-term contract accounting experience
Basic Knowledge of UK and IRL Taxation, Payroll and accounting regulations